HOUDINI TECHNICAL ARTIST
Animoka Studios is looking for a Houdini Technical Artist to collaborate with our team of creative leaders and artists on a brand-new TV series.
- Implement and mantain procedurally generated environments and detailed architectures using Houdini.
- Work with the R&D team to design and build digital assets in Houdini for Unreal.
- Collaborate closely with the design team and artists to translate creative concepts into realistic procedural elements.
- Solve specific technical issues related to the creation of procedural assets in Houdini.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION:
- Knowledge of applicable software packages including Unreal Engine, Blueprints, PCG and programming language such as Python and C++.
- Ability to understand animation pipelines in general, linear content creation pipeline and Blueprints system in Unreal
- Orientation towards creatively solving problems related to the creation of procedural assets